PotHoleGlue Road Repair
PotHoleGlue has been specifically formulated as a multi component system producing a catalytic reaction to create a powerful, durable and easy to apply solution for a well known problem.
The PotHoleGlue system uses three components:
- 1. PotHoleGlue (dry polymer & powdered catalyst - charcoal colored)
- 2. RAP/Aggregate (3/8” or 1/2” minus Recycled Asphalt or similar aggregate / minimum 20% “fines”)
3. Water [The RAP and/or aggregate, as well as the water, is sourced locally by the applicator]
Compared to the widely available petroleum based products, PotHoleGlue has some unique and beneficial characteristics:
- - Excellent bonding capabilities to fine particles, asphalt, aggregate, and other organic or inorganic substrates
- - Seals to the edge of the break
- - Superb curing characteristics at or above freezing temperatures
- - Remarkably simple application process
- - Exceptional chemical, thermal and ultraviolet light stability
- - Environmentally benign
Properly applied, the result is a durable, tough pothole repair that creates a strong bond between the applied aggregate and the surrounding asphalt. Considering all these characteristics, PotHoleGlue is a superb alternative to conventional, more harmful and less effective methods such as cold patch.
Tip: After you sign up (free), you'll have access to a complete technical document library in "My Account".